Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Midnight City by M83


What I wanted to title this: "Creepy kids with superpowers? Yeah, I'm down." But I'm trying to be professional so, you know, I stuck with what's up there.
I guess iTunes has really caught on to the M83 bandwagon as just a couple of weeks back, this was the Single of the Week. Now you can own both the music video and the single for absolutely nothing. Hooray! As you can probably imagine, as soon as I saw this on iTunes I hit the download button. M83 has really shined with their new album "Hurry Up We're Dreaming" and I cannot wait for their next single to come out (though I have already heard the whole album).  I'm keeping this one short, get this video, it's perfectly weird and since you are all in my music blogs class, you've already seen it. 
Enjoy my fellow music snobs!

No comments:

Post a Comment