Sunday, September 25, 2011

Not Just You by Cody Simpson


Listen up Beliebers, this ones for you. Nobody under the age of 12? Thought so. Anyway, Youtube star Cody Simpson is known for his high pitched, havent-hit-puberty-yet-I'm-serenading-this-hot-chick style often associated with Aaron Carter, Jesse McCartney and of course, the Beibs himself. There's not much more to explain, your younger sister is probably already obsessing over his dashing good looks and mediocre hair style. 
Ok, I'm being harsh. Plus side to this song? Nostalgia. This song totes reminds me of 90s boy bands that I cherished so dear to my heart as an elementary school girl. Can Cody Simpson bring this genre back though? No se. 


2 comments:

  1. Not a fan of this kid at all. It is nothing personal or the fact that he is trying to be another Beiber, but I just feel he does not have enough talent to back up his career. Check out Greyson Chance, there is a kid who can sing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let the era of Bieber and wannabe future replacements of Bieber end. Please. That is all I ask.

    ReplyDelete